Monday, March 1, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy!!

So sorry about the lack of recipes but I am far to busy to be cooking feasts! I am cleaning out every closet, drawer, shelf, rubbermaid, box, pantry, and anything else that can hold stuff. Getting ready for the biggest yard sale I've ever had!! I am selling everything from kids clothes to just about everything in my kitchen. Tons of books and toys. Games and decorations too! Don't know when this yard sale will take place just yet. I'm watching the weather for a super fantastic weekend with lots of sun and warmness. Sometime this months I hope, because my poor laundry room won't hold much more!

In the midst of all of this, Jonny has ripped out the wall beside my big staircase and is building a new rail so it will be open. Not to mention getting things ready for the kitchen remodel. My house is rather unpleasant right now between dust, torn out walls, and piles of stuff.

But whenever I'm tempted to scream with frustration about the mess, I just tell myself how gorgeous and uncluttered everything will be this summer. A new kitchen, bathroom, staircase, and all the new paint schemes I'm getting ready to try.

Have to run! There are books to go through and cabinets to empty!
Be sure and enjoy the warm weather thats suppose to be coming our way this weekend! I think we're going to the zoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment