Sunday, March 14, 2010

Three new rooms done!














































Not much to say tonight due to extreme exhaustion. I painted flowers last night for five and a half hours. I am so grateful to my husband who just never seems to get tired of working around here. He has done more this week than most men could do in a month. Aside from the hallway which is being mudded and sanded as we speak, the upstairs is completely done. Well not counting painting Molly's one closet door and painting the girls dresser pink. A wonderful feeling! By the way, more news on the yard sale. It is scheduled for not this upcoming Thursday but the next. I believe that's the 25th through the 27th. However it will not be here at my house due to the remodel. But about a mile and a half away at a friends house. Call, facebook, or comment here if you want directions. It is just off Battlefield and Lone Pine. Very easy to get to. Trust me when I say that it will be worth your while. Between all of us, there should be some great stuff!

So sorry about the quality of the pictures above. I am certainly not a photographer. But many of you have asked for pictures so this is my best effort. The black and silver is the hall bath. The flowered room is Ally and Meg's room and the purple bathroom is the girls bath off of their room. My personal favorite thing about the girls room is the quilt on the bed. My grandma made it for me and tucking my children underneath it each night, is about the sweetest feeling I've ever known. Must scurry now to finish folding the neverending pile of laundry. Good night all!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jen!!
    Beautiful home. I love the quilt! It reminds me of the one I had on my bed growing up.

    Love Ya!
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all beautiful, but the Black and Silver bath is amazing. I love it! And I was thinking how good your pictures were even before I got to the part where you apologized for them. Give yourself some credit - you did good! :)

    ReplyDelete